NPE Series Premium Condensing Tankless Gas Heater
NPE-A Advanced high-efficiency tankless water heater technology for residential and commercial applications. Exclusive ComfortFlow technology with internal buffer tank and recirculation pump maintains a steady stream of heated water to eliminate cold water sandwiches and issues of minimum flow rates.
NPE-S Standard ultra condensing technology without ComfortFlow technology.
- Ultra Condensing Efficiency
- Two Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers - Provides longer life expectancy as they are highly resistant to corrosion and erosion compared to copper heat exchangers.
- Low NOx Emissions (≤ 20ppm) - New metal fiber burner is designed to deliver a consistent air/gas mixture improving combustion efficiency.
- 2 in. PVC, CPVC, Polyprophylene Venting Up To 60 ft.
- Utilizes Existing 1/2 in. Gas Line - The negative pressure gas valve and fan with dual venturi operation allows for better adaptability to low gas pressure applications.
- Field Convertable: NPE models allow for easy convertibility from NG to LP.
- Less Water Pressure Drop - Simple modular for water path minimizes water pressure drop.
- Front Panel Command Center - with self-diagnostics.
|Flow Rate |
|NPE-180S|| ||16.0 ||0.0 ||3.80 ||1.00 || ||27.4x17.3x11.4 ||67 |
|NPE-210S|| ||19.9 ||0.0 ||4.60 ||1.00 || ||27.4x17.3x13.2 ||75 |
|NPE-240S|| ||19.9 ||0.0 ||5.10 ||1.00 || ||27.4x17.3x13.2 ||75 |
|NPE-180A|| ||16.0 ||0.0 ||3.80 ||1.00 || ||27.4x17.3x11.4 ||75 |
|NPE-210A|| ||19.9 ||0.0 ||4.60 ||1.00 || ||27.4x17.3x13.2 ||82 |
|NPE-240A|| ||19.9 ||0.0 ||5.10 ||1.00 || ||27.4x17.3x13.2 ||82 |77-7154.pdf
- Heat Exchanger for 180 months -
- All Parts
for 60 months -
- Limited Labor for 12 months -
(Owners Manual, Customer Information, In the Box)